The Foundation for the Development of the Education System, the operator of the Education Programme, invites for participation in the second edition of a bilateral seminar, organized in the frame of the Fund for Bilateral Relations (EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021).
The seminar will be held on March 18-20, 2020 in Wroclaw.
The purpose of the meeting is to create innovative concepts and to establish partnerships between institutions from Poland and the Donor-States, which will translate into joint project developments in the Education Programme.
Participants will be representatives of public and non-public entities acting in all areas of the education in Poland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, whose activities are related to at least one from the fields mentioned below:
- management and supervision in education;
- quality in education;
- development and promotion of vocational education and training (VET), including dual learning, trainee, apprenticeship and work placement systems;
- inclusive education in practice;
- integration of new technologies in education and training, and new models of teaching and training;
- curriculum development and development of joint programmes and degrees;
- child welfare education in practice.
The seminar will be conducted in English.
The registration is open until 11:59 pm, March 2, 2020.