Today, the Norwegian and Icelandic cinema section “Oslo/Reykjavik 3” is starting as part of the 20th New Horizons International Film Festival, which will take place online on November 5-15, 2020. The EEA and Norway Grants are the Main Partner of the Festival.
The objective of the project is to continue the promotion of the Donor States culture expressed through cinematography. It is aimed at promoting Norwegian and Icelandic filmmakers, raising current issues bothering society, provoking the exchange of views and discussions in film environments, and promoting film art and multimedia as a carrier of valuable content and an important educational tool.
During the festival, the following films will be shown as part of the “Oslo/Reykjavik 3” section:
- Gunda, dir. Victor Kossakovsky, Norway 2020 – section opening film
- Last and First Men, dir. Jóhann Jóhannsson, Iceland 2020
- The Painter and the Thief, dir. Benjamin Ree, Norway 2020
- Barn, dir. Dag Johan Haugerud, Norway 2019
- Far From Reykjavik, dir. Grímur Hákonarson, Iceland 2019
As part of the shows for children, you will be able to watch:
- Ella Bella Bingo (Elleville Elfrid), Norway 2020
- All for One (Flukten over grensen), Norway 2020
Welcome to the online cinema!